Dr. Dwight L Hershman
Dr. Ike was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York. He attended Temple University School of Dentistry in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, receiving his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree with Honors and was elected to the Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Society. He then completed a four year residency in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at the Hahnemann medical University in 1980.
Dr. Ike has been in practice in Brooklyn New York since 1980. Dr. He provides a broad range of oral and maxillofacial surgical services with emphasis on dento-alveolar surgery, wisdom teeth removal, dental implants, bone grafts, trauma, and pathology.
He attends lectures, seminars, and continuing education throughout the year to stay current with new science and technology.
Dr. Hershman is married to his wife Michelle. They have three married children and multiple grandchildren.
- American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Beth Israel Medical Center
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Fellow, American Board Of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- International Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Dental Association
- International College of Oral Implantology
- First District Dental Society of the State of New York
- Second District Dental Society of the State of New York
- American Society of Dental Anesthesiology
- American Society of Osseointegration